Bachelor of Arts, Graphic Design 8/02 – 5/03
Senior Designer 04/13 – Present
Collaborating with clients to successfully accomplish strategic positioning and marketing objectives. Responsibilities include; Brand/Identity development, product packaging & label design, point of sale design (POS), advertising, promotions for print and web, visual structuring of multi-tiered brands and Art Directing photo shoots for campaigns. Clients include: Ghirardelli, Nutiva Super Foods, Lotus Biscoff and Otis McAllister.
Manufacturer and marketer of premium chocolate products.
Senior Designer 06/08 – 03/13
Graphic Designer 5/06 – 5/08
- Recruited by Lindt & Sprungli to lead a packaging design innovation for a new product and worked directly with the V.P. of Marketing to deliver on strategy
- Managed vendors, free-lancers, printers, illustrators and photographers daily
- Art directed Photo shoots with top local Photographers
- Reviewed and approved press-ready mechanicals
- Trained Designers in pre-press, photo shoots, renderings and press checks
- Collaborated daily with Brand Managers on projects ranging from packaging to print advertising and collateral
- Conducted press checks nationally and internationally
- Worked with the Restaurant and Retail division to create store signage, Point of Purchase (POP) and gift designs for brand stores across the U.S.
Private CPG company specializing in beauty and cosmetics.
Graphic Designer 5/04 – 5/06
- Development of new brands, creation of complex corporate identities, brand style guides, product re-designs and exhibition designs and trade shows
- Managed design team of both in-house graphic designers and freelance developers
- Created marketing collateral such as ads, point of sale displays and on-line banners
Branding specialists for the medical and dental professionals.
Graphic Designer 3/04 – 9/04
- Worked directly with clients to develop all aspects of brand identity including logos, stationary, direct mail pieces, marketing collateral, brochures and signage
- Managed multiple projects from concept to printing a fast-paced environment
- Sourced printers and vendors to work within client budgets and needs
Award-winning, full-service branding and design firm.
Junior Graphic Designer 5/03 – 1/04
- Executed competitive research, color/fonts studies, story boarding and Illustration
- Sketched/designed Ideas for new product launches and supporting campaigns
- Created mock-ups and sales support for client presentations
- Art Direction
- Expert Photo Retouching
- Adobe CS6/CC
- Microsoft Office
- HTML and CSS
- Academy X Training
- Web Design
- Advanced CS6